Our client is a top 10 professional services firm which works with a number of different
sectors, primarily Agriculture. They are now seeking to hire a Payroll Specialist to join their
Payroll Services Department in their Kilkenny office. Our client provides a challenging and
exciting work environment with the opportunity for personal and professional development.
You will join a vibrant team, at a time of major organizational change and growth.
Our client takes pride in recognizing and rewarding hard work and achievement. They offer
excellent remuneration packages with flexible working hours and continuous training and
support in a collaborative dynamic practice.
• Responsible for the timely and accurate end to end processing of client payrolls
• Liaise with clients to resolve their Payroll Issues.
• Peer Review of Payroll Processed by Junior Colleagues
• Strict Adherence to deadlines in the Processing and Submission of Revenue Returns e.g.
RPNs, PSR and Payment of PAYE/PRSI/USC Liabilities.
• Develop good working relationships with both Internal and External Stakeholders e.g.
Other offices, Clients.
• Coaching and development of Junior Payroll Team Members
• Close interaction with Regional Offices in relation to Client Payroll Matters
• Support Payroll Managers in the Set Up of New Clients
• Recording of own timesheets to assist in the billing of clients
• IPASS - QQI accredited qualification in Payroll Techniques
• Third Level qualification
• At least 4 years payroll experience in a fast-paced environment (preferably in accounting
practice or a payroll bureau)
• Strong Payroll Software experience (BrightPay is preferred option).
• Worked in a Client Service Environment would be advantageous
• Good planning and organizational skills with excellent time management;
• Ability to work on own initiative and seek assistance where required.
• Team player;
• Keen sense of responsibility and commitment;
• A high degree of initiative
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills