Our client is a top 10 Professional Services firm. Our client is seeking to hire a Payroll
Manager to join their Payroll Department based in Kilkenny. Our client provides an exciting
work environment with the opportunity for personal and professional development.
Our client rewards hard work and wants to see their employees excel. Our client offers
fantastic remuneration packages with flexible working hours and continuous training and
support in a collaborative dynamic practice.
• Manage and oversee the workflow of the payroll team i.e. reviewing work, allocating
workload, managing resources and assessing performance
• Responsible for a portfolio of client payrolls
• Develop strong & effective working relationships with both Internal and External
Stakeholders e.g. Other offices, Clients
• Coaching and development of Payroll Team Members - develop a strong sense of shared
• Close interaction with Regional Offices in relation to Client Payroll Matters
• Support team members in setting up of New Clients, addressing issues that arise.
• Strict Adherence to deadlines in the Processing and Submission of Revenue Returns
• IPASS - QQI accredited qualification in Payroll Techniques
• Third Level qualification
• At least 5 years payroll management experience in a fast paced environment (preferably in
accounting practice or a payroll bureau)
• Strong Payroll Software experience (Brightpay is preferred option).
• Worked in a Client Service Environment would be advantageous
• Good planning and organizational skills with excellent time management
• Team player
• Customer focused and relationship focused
• Keen sense of responsibility and commitment;
• A high degree of initiative
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills