Our client, a leading Professional Services firm with operations throughout Ireland is
seeking an ambitious experienced accountant with leadership skills, and an entrepreneurial
mindset to become Partner within their Meath Practice. The successful candidate will lead
our vibrant team of proactive accountants, tax advisors, financial planners, and consultants.
This is a senior role within one of the firms fastest growing and most successful Practices.
The successful candidate will lead a fully integrated professional services firm that provides
accounting, audit, tax compliance and planning, financial planning, and a range of business
support and consultancy services to an established client portfolio.
You will help guide our clients in achieving their maximum business potential and play your
part in supporting regional business development and employment. You will be helping
business owners and managers to make the decisions that will drive Ireland’s COVID-19
This position will ideally suit a proactive, energetic self-starter with the ability to manage,
guide, and develop a diverse portfolio of clients, and a dedicated highly skilled team. The
successful candidate will benefit from strong mentorship from current partners & senior
leadership within the firm.
• A professional accountancy qualification (ACA/CPA/ACCA).
• At least 5 years’ post-qualification experience in public practice.
• Direct client-facing experience.
• Demonstrated expertise in the successful completion of compliance and consultancy
• Strong knowledge of taxation across all tax heads.
• Excellent management skills.
• Excellent commercial and interpersonal skills.