- Work with talented, highly regarded and professionally successful Private Equity leaders
- Work in a positive and collaborative environment
- Command one of the strongest financial packages in the market
- Unrivalled career growth opportunities for the right candidate
Our client is one of the most experienced private equity teams in the Irish market and are currently looking to grow their investment team. This firm has an exceptional track record in investing in high potential mid-market companies across Ireland.
For the right person, this firm will offer a unique opportunity for an experienced Investment Manager or M&A specialist to join a well-funded and highly successful team at a senior level.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant candidates will have 4 - 7 years’ experience in either investment banking, Private Equity, Venture Capital or M&A Advisory
- Exceptional academic background (2.1/1.1 Degree etc)
- Strong experience managing or supporting deal processes
- Exceptional business analytics and modelling skills
- Strong intellect and focus
- Ability to operate with limited supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Dedicated team player with a strong sense of ownership; eager to learn and work with others