- Work with talented, highly regarded and professionally successful Private Equity leaders
- Work in a positive and collaborative environment
- Command one of the strongest financial packages in the market
- Unrivalled career growth opportunities for the right candidate
Our client is one of the most experienced private equity teams in the Irish market and are currently looking to grow their investment team. This firm has an exceptional track record in investing in high potential mid-market companies across Ireland.
For the right person, this firm will offer a unique opportunity for an experienced Investment Director or M&A specialist to join a well-funded and highly successful team at a senior level.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong academic record (minimum 2:1) from a premier educational institution;
- 10 - 15 years relevant experience (could be within investment banking, strategy consulting or a
- professional advisory firm), with a preference for at least 3 to 5 years at a corporate private equity firm;
- Experience in managing/supporting deal processes;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player who is pleasant to work with;
- Self-starter; has confidence in asking questions and ability to work independently in a fast-paced
- but collegiate environment;