Our client is a leading International IT Service Management company. They are seeking to hire a Finance Assistant for
the duration of 6 months. This role will be working remotely. You will be responsible for supporting day-to-day financial
administrative activities to ensure compliance with local regulations and authorities.
Our client is looking for a self-starter with excellent communication skills and someone who will be able to execute goals
and objectives with a moderate degree of supervision.
What’s on offer?
● Excellent remuneration and salary package.
● The chance to work within a dynamic and continuously growing IT Service Management environment.
● Working remotely for the duration of this contract.
● Working directly with senior management and given responsibility over your own desk- macromanagement
approach which is a more independent style of organizational management.
Duties and responsibilities:
● Accounts Payable function- process and review invoices.
● Process expense reports, maintain supplier master data, prepare and process EFT payments.
● Monitor Accounts- ensure everything is up to date, resolve any invoice discrepancies and perform creditor
● Monthly Bank Reconciliations and manage cash pooling.
● Managing relationship with external Accounts Receivable company, regular liaison on customer queries
● Attending AR meetings with FM and external AR companies to discuss outstanding issues and collection
● Cash allocations daily.
● Highlight accounts and bad debt risk to FM.
● Perform billing and debtor related SOX controls.
● Review and assist with the improvement of billing processes- ensure that all contacts within the database are
maintained and regularly updated.
● Solely responsible for raising and issuing invoice for revenue and usage-based services.
● Review requests for credit notes and advice on relevant action.
● Provide cover for the AP/AR team when required.
● Ad hoc duties, projects to achieve organizational objectives from time to time.
The Ideal candidate:
● 2-5 years experience in an AP & AR environment.
● Experience in SAGE/Salesforce is desirable.
● Fluent in English- both written and verbal.
● Proficient in MS Office, advanced Excel preferably.
● Third level qualification in a relevant field.
● Outstanding communication skills.
● Proven track record of timely decision making and problem solving.
● Strong customer focus with great attention to detail.
● Ability to work under pressure while adhering to strict deadlines
● Capable of adapting to a dynamic work environment, demonstrate flexibility with a proactive can- do attitude.
● A self-start with strong team work skills and has the ability to influence and lead.