Our client is one of the largest independently owned investment managers and is one of the largest accounting firms in the UK. This firm has offices based in the UK and Ireland. They provide tailored Financial and Professional Services.
Our client provides a range of services to a wide variety of sectors- FinTech, Real Estate, Financial Services, Professional Practices, Charities and Large Tech etc. Their portfolio of clients include both startups and substantial international groups.
Our client is seeking to hire an Audit Senior for their Dublin office. Their Dublin offices provide a unique blend of business and personal financial services ranging from tax, audit and corporate finance to personal financial planning and investment management.
This role will be hiring remotely until it is safe to return to the office. The purpose of this role is to plan, perform and complete the audit process for each assignment.
What's on Offer?
● Excellent Remuneration Package with Competitive Salary.
● The chance to work within one of the largest UK Investment Managers.
● Learning and Development Programme- receiving regular in-depth technical training.
● Exposure to a vast variety of sectors such as Fintech, Professional Services, Real Estate.
● Strong Benefits Package, a huge emphasis placed on employee wellbeing.
The Ideal Candidate:
● ACA/ACCA qualified.
● 2-3 years audit and accounting experience gained within a professional services firm or
industry, ability to organise and plan effectively and ensure deadlines are met.
● Technically capable audit & accounts adviser who is able to assist in complex client
● Great relationship building skills with clients.
● Good working knowledge of account and auditing standards, IFRS etc.
● Strong communication skills in order to liaise with clients, directors, staff and other professionals.
● Ability to multitask efficiently and work on several different assignments at one time.
● Drive to develop skills in business development, have awareness of key business drivers and the commercial pressures affecting clients.
● Highly skilled in Microsoft Office Suite.
● Previous experience of using auditing software is advantageous.
● Enthusiastic Team Player.
● Regular discussions with the client to confirm progress, identify solutions to any hurdles and ensure reasonable expectations are met.
● Establish relationships with key contacts.
● Plan, assign, monitor and review work of junior staff- Assist and train junior staff.
● Complete assessment forms of the audit team.
● Monitor adherence to budget.
● Assist with the planning of audits and accounting assignments.
● Perform work in accordance with audit and assignment procedures.
● Prepare draft accounts/report and completion memo (including identification of control
weaknesses or areas of improvement) for review by manager.
● Understand and appreciate key commercial aspects of the client’s business.
● Provide regular progress reports to the manager.
● Identify and discuss with manager issues/problems and agree and complete
● Be able to work on several different assignments at one time- ensure all deadlines are
● Attendance in courses, technical reading, attend client meetings.
Duties and Responsibilities