Our client is a leading Sustainability Technology corporation who have a number of operations
across Ireland and the US. Their portfolio of clients include some of the largest MNCs in the
world. They help to reduce the carbon footprint of some of the largest energy users while
facilitating huge cost savings.
Our client is seeking to hire an Assistant Accountant for their Dublin office based in Dublin City
Centre. You will be working closely with the senior finance team, this role will offer fantastic
personal development, progression and opportunity for the right individual.
What’s on Offer?
● Brilliant Remuneration and Benefits Package.
● Study support and leave provided- great Learning and Development opportunities.
● The chance to work in a leading Global company that helps to reduce the carbon
footprint of some of the largest energy users worldwide.
● The option of Flexi-time, being able to choose your own hours and gain that Work-life
balance. Ability to work from home effectively.
● Gaining exposure to a wide variety of industries.
● Completing all Month End activities in an efficient and timely manner
● Account/Balance Sheet/Bank Reconciliations regularly
● Monitoring and reporting on cash movements
● Verify all invoices have been correctly coded and authorised
● Posting cash receipts and invoices into accounting systems
● Assist in accounts preparation process
● Projects as required
The ideal candidate:
● Part qualified ACCA Accountant (Study Support will be provided)
● Third level degree within Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
● 2-3 years experience in a similar role with demonstrable knowledge of Accounting
● Excellent Interpersonal skills
● Experience within Tech industry and keen interest in sustainability is advantageous
● Strong IT skills including MS Word and Excel skills
● Experience working within a busy finance environment
● Highly professional and motivated individual